Recent IELTS Speaking Questions 30/06/ 2020
- staying up late
- Describe an old person you respect
- Related to Part 2.
Recent IELTS Speaking Questions 29/06/ 2020
- what you like most about your apartment
- if you had a chance to take an interview with a famous person, whom you choose
- person after meeting you are happy
- generally about the happiness of children today
Recent IELTS Speaking Questions 28/06/ 2020
- Describe a time when you risked something dangerous
- Related part 2 about risk
Recent IELTS Speaking Questions 27/06/ 2020
- Apartment or house
- Describe a group which is you really enjoyed it
- Related to part 2
- What do you think a successful group has a leader?
Recent IELTS Speaking Questions 26/06/ 2020
-fish and fishing
Describe the situation that you felt wasting time
Related to part 2, about time
Recent IELTS Speaking Questions 25/06/ 2020
Pen or pencil
Describe something you bought that was difficult to use at first.
General questions about part 2
Recent IELTS Speaking Questions 24/06/ 2020
Describe a uniform were you wear at school, work, sport
Recent IELTS Speaking Questions 23/06/ 2020
Magazine and newspapers
Something you did to smth about wasting time generally
related to time management.
Recent IELTS Speaking Questions 22/06/ 2020
- Describe a people who taught you something important
Recent IELTS Speaking Questions 21/06/ 2020
-Do u work or study?
-Why people use public transport?
-When was the last time you travelled by public transport?
-Would you use public transport in the future?
-Do you like your current age?
-At what age do you think people are the happiest?
-What subjects are you studying?Why you learn this language?
Describe an occasion when you wear something special.
– Why and when people wear formal/traditional clothes
Recent IELTS Speaking Questions 20/06/ 2020
-Do you work or study
-Keeping things tidy
-Describe a mistake you made
-When and where
-What was the mistake
-What you learned from this
Related questions to part 2
-What kind of mistakes children make
-Is it better punish them
Recent IELTS Speaking Questions 18/06/ 2020
-Where do you live?
-Are there any shops near to your home?
-do you like a place you live?
-Did yoi enjoy eating cakes when you were a child?
– Do you cook meals for yourself?
– What is the most beautiful view you have ever seen?
– Do you like taking pictures?
Describe a crowded place you visited
– What kind of places are usually be very crowded in Uzbekistan?
– Why do people move to cities from countryside ?
– Why population is growing?
– What do you think do cities expand in the future?
Recent IELTS Speaking Questions 17/06/ 2020
Part 1: Pen or pencil
Describe …a person in news
Who is this person
Where and when you heard about him/her
And explain whether you’d like to mett with
Part 3: famous people
Why people are seen in the news?
And that kinda questions.
Recent IELTS Speaking Questions 16/06/ 2020
– What did you like the most in the home you lived in your childhood?
-Do you have the same opinion of the place you live now?
-Have the things you discuss with your friends changed comparing to the time when you was a child?
Describe a friend whom you think is a good leader?
– where you met him/her
– why do you think this person is a good leader
Part 3: Leaders
– Who is the family leader in your country?
-Do you think sometimes women are leaders in a family?
-What personality should a good leader have?
-Is that important that men do the final decision?
All students found their examiners nice and friendly. And they said that speaking was pretty nice, and the examiner smile at the end of the speech.