IELTS Speaking Topics Part 3 will provide you with 12 IELTS Speaking Part 3 topics with questions. This will help you to develop ideas for topics and practicing answering questions.
IELTS Speaking Topics Part 3
The following are the most common questions for each topic of IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topics.
- What kind of art do you enjoy?
- What are the tradition art forms in your country?
- What makes a good painting?
- Do you think children should study art at school?
- How can children benefit from learning art?
- How has art changed in the last few decades in your country?
- Can clothing tell you much about a person?
- Why do some companies ask their staff to wear uniforms?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of having uniforms at work?
- When do people wear traditional clothing in your country?
- How have clothes fashions change in your country over the last few decades?
- What is the difference between clothes that young people and old people like to wear?
- What makes a good student?
- What role should the teacher have in the classroom?
- Do you think computers will one day replace teachers in the classroom?
- How has teaching changed in your country in the last few decades?
- What is the difference between the way children learn and the way adults learn?
- How can a teacher make lessons for children more interesting?
- Is family important in your country?
- How has the size of the family changed in the last few decades in your country?
- How do you think the family will change in the future?
- What role do grandparents play in the family in your country?
- Who do you think should be responsible for the care of the elderly, the family, or the government?
- Do you think diet is important?
- What is a balanced diet?
- What is the typical diet of people in your country?
- Do many people eat in restaurants in your country?
- Why do some people enjoy eating out?
- What’s the difference between restaurant food and home-cooked food?
- How can people improve their health?
- Do elderly people do much exercise in your country?
- Do you think all illness can be prevented?
- Do you think there will be less illness in the future?
- Do you think health care should be free?
- What makes a good doctor?
- Do most people have a computer at home in your country?
- Do you think all information on the internet is true?
- How can people find reliable information on the internet?
- How has the internet changed the way we live?
- How has the internet changed the way we work?
- Do you think the internet is safe for children to use unsupervised?
Media & News
- Do you believe everything you read in the newspapers?
- How do most people get their news in your country?
- How do you think people will get their news in the future?
- How has TV changed our lives?
- Do you think TV influences the way we think?
- Should children be allowed to watch a lot of TV?
- Are all people on TV famous?
- Do you think famous people have a responsibility to act as role models for the younger generation?
- What are the main environmental problems in your country?
- Why should people be concerned about the environment?
- How can people protect the environment?
- Do you think money should be spent on protecting animals?
- Do you think more should be done to protect natural beauty spots in your country?
- What social problems are there in your country?
- What can be done to alleviate poverty?
- Are there many charities in your country?
- What is the difference between major crime and minor crime?
- Do you think all criminals should go to prison?
- Why do so many people move to live in cities?
- What problems does over population cause?
- Why do some people prefer to travel abroad rather than in their own country?
- Do you think traveling to another country can change the way people think?
- Do you think it is good for children to experience life in a foreign country?
- How have holidays changed over the past few decades?
- Do you think it is safer to travel now than in the past?
- Do you think job satisfaction is more important than salary when choosing a job?
- What skills do you think are needed to get a good job these days?
- Do you think women should be able to do all the same jobs that men do?
- How has technology changed the way we work?
- What is the difference between white-collar and blue-collar jobs?
- What jobs do you think are most valuable to society?