IELTS Cambridge Life Skills is an Official Cambridge preparation book for the ‘IELTS Life Skills’ Speaking and Listening exam.
What is IELTS Life Skills?
‘IELTS Life Skills’ is a new exam for people who need to prove their English speaking and listening skills at CEFR levels A1 or B1 for UK visa requirements.
How many levels there are in the IELTS Cambridge Life Skills?
The test is available at two levels: IELTS Life Skills – A1 Speaking and Listening and IELTS Life Skills – B1 Speaking and Listening.
IELTS Cambridge Life Skills Content
Each Student’s Book includes four practice tests for the exam at the chosen level with full answer key. It contains an introduction to the exam with information about what to expect and guidelines for teachers on how to assess students. There are model Speaking answers, practice exercises and exam tips to support candidates.
IELTS Cambridge Life Skills Official Test Practice is ideal for class or group-based work as well as self-study.
IELTS Life Skills Key features
- Sample tests illustrated with photographs of ‘examiner’ and ‘candidates’ show learners what happens in each part of the test.
- Exercises give learners practice in each part of the test so that they are thoroughly prepared.
- Audio of a ‘candidate’ taking each part of the test provides model answers for learners.
- Exam tips give learners advice to help them tackle each part of the test.
- Tips and guidance coach teachers on how to test their students prior to the real test.