The Free IELTS Speaking Practice Tests is a full authentic IELTS Speaking Tests published by the IELTS, British Council.
This free authentic IELTS Speaking test was divided into 3 parts. You have to do them all in 11-14 minutes.
- In Part 1, You will answer questions about yourself and your family.
- In Part 2, You will speak about a topic.
- In Part 3, You will have a longer discussion about the topic introduced in Part 2.
You can also see: ielts speaking test practice online free
- Free IELTS Listening Practice Tests
- Free IELTS Reading GT Practice Tests
- Free IELTS Writing GT Practice Tests
Free IELTS Speaking Actual Practice Tests from The British Council
This is a full and free authentic IELTS Speaking Test. The test has three parts. This IELTS speaking test practice online free test was published by the British Council.
How to practise
This practice material is designed for two people working together.
- Find a study partner to help you practise.
- This might be a teacher or a friend.
- Take the three parts of this practice test one after another without a break to make your practice as realistic as possible.
- Remember, you need to speak fluently, clearly, and accurately.
- It is important to say as much as you can and to be spontaneous. Do not prepare answers in advance.
- Record yourself if you can so that you can go back and check your performance.
Use the test to practice under exam conditions. Don’t forget to time yourself and allow just 11-14 minutes to complete all the 3 parts with the help of a study partner. After you complete the test, think about how you spoke. Were you fluent? Did your speech sound natural? Were you able to express yourself clearly?
Use the audio recordings and transcripts in each section to gain an insight into the test format. Note that these are not model answers, so do not try to imitate them.
There are no ‘answers’. You and your study partner will need to assess how well you do.