The Free IELTS Reading GT Practice Tests is a full authentic IELTS Reading General Training Tests published by the IELTS, British Council.
This free authentic IELTS Reading General Training Tests was divided 3 parts. You have to do them all in 1 hour, so you need to time yourself and allow just one hour to complete all three parts. There are 40 questions in this practice test. Each question carries one mark.
You can also see: Free IELTS Reading Academic Practice Tests
Free IELTS Reading GT Actual Practice Tests from The British Council
This is a full and free authentic IELTS Reading General Training Tests. The test has three parts and they are presented over three separate web pages. If you prefer to work offline, download the test paper and the blank answer sheet.
Each test, contains:
- Full Reading Test Questions,
- Answer Sheet and Answer Key.
IELTS Reading Actual Test Instructions
In the actual test you will be given the following instructions, so follow them in this test:
- do not open this question paper until you are told to do so
- write your name and candidate number in the spaces at the top of the page
- read the instructions for each part of the paper carefully
- answer all the questions
- write your answers on the answer sheet; use a pencil
- you must complete the answer sheet within the time limit
At the end of the test you will be asked to hand in both the question paper and your answer sheet.
Use the test to practice under exam conditions. Give yourself one hour to read the passage, answer the questions and complete the answer sheet. After you complete all three sections, download the answers and see how you have done.