The Free IELTS Listening Practice Tests is a full authentic IELTS Listening Tests published by the IELTS, British Council.
This free authentic IELTS Listening test was divided into 4 parts. You have to do them all in 30 minutes, and you will have an extra 10 minutes to transfer your answers to the answer sheet.
So you need to time yourself and allow just 30 minutes to complete all four parts, and an extra 10 minutes to transfer your answers to the answer sheet.
There are 40 questions in this practice test. Each part of the test has 10 questions, and each question carries one mark.
You can also see:
Free IELTS Listening Actual Practice Tests from The British Council
This is a full and free authentic IELTS Listening Test. The test has four parts and they are presented over four separate web pages. If you prefer to work offline, download the test paper and the blank answer sheet.
Each test contains:
- Full Listening Test Questions,
- Answer Sheet and Answer Key.
IELTS Reading Actual Test Instructions
In the actual test you will be given the following instructions, so follow them in this test:
- do not open this question paper until you are told to do so.
- write your name and candidate number in the spaces at the top of this page.
- listen to the instructions for each part of the paper carefully.
- answer all the questions.
- while you are listening, write your answers on the question paper.
- you will have 10 minutes at the end of the test to copy your answers onto the separate answer sheet; use a pencil.
At the end of the test, you will be asked to hand in both the question paper and your answer sheet.
Use the test to practice under exam conditions. Don’t forget to time yourself and allow just 30 minutes to complete all the 4 parts. After you complete all 4 sections, download the answers, and see how you have done. There are 40 questions in this practice paper. Each question carries one mark.